Intelligence Analyst: working in support to government operations.
Location: Kabul Afghanistan (3-5 yr contract). Must be able to secure or have at minimum a TS security clearance.
- Performing detailed intelligence analysis on a tactical and operational level
- Collecting, collating, and analyzing open source, grey literature, and classified intelligence from a variety of sources;
- Conducting and coordinating the dissemination of intelligence products;
- Gather open-source intelligence, analyze trends, provide a daily intelligence report, and provide expert advice;
- Maintenance of a comprehensive security database;
- Provisions of a weekly classified and unclassified intelligence summary, including executive summary, regional overview and threat assessment;
- Providing a daily intelligence summary and briefing to security team;
- Liaison with other organizations, Embassies, military organizations, the NATO mission, NGOs, and intelligence operatives to produce intelligence reporting;
- Utilizing a range of analytical tools, techniques, and software;
- Delivery of tactical and operational briefings as required, including to senior management, staff, contractors, visitors, and others;
- Armed and is expected to contribute to the defense during an emergency;
Please send CV to the attention of Martin Plante [email protected]