- Babcock is hiring Bid Director in Ottawa. You can contact Sarah McMillan at 613.794.4155 for more info.
Applicants, please apply online at https://www.babcockinternational.com/careers/
2. Heavy Duty /Off Road Mechanic Fort Simpson, NT
Rowe’s Construction is seeking a full time/permanent HD Mechanic based out of Fort Simpson and/or Hay River NT. Rowe’s offers Health/Dental and Group RRSP benefit plans. The successful applicant will have the following qualifications:
- Completion of Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic Certification (Interprovincial Red Seal )
- Valid driver’s license
- Supervisory experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good trouble shooting skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willing to work outside in various weather conditions
- Physically fit with good manual dexterity, health, vision, hearing and sense of smell to diagnose problems
- Reliable and dependable
- General knowledge of and follow company safe work practices and procedures
- Ability to follow instructions and take directions via two way radio or by phone
- Willingness to work flexible hours, shifts & overtime
- Willingness to travel as required
Wage Range $45.00 or more per hour DOE
Living expenses covered while in Fort Simpson and/or Hay River
Qualified applicants please submit resume via Email to [email protected] or fax: 867-695-2818, or drop off at Rowe’s Construction, 10 Jimmy Isaiah Dr. Fort Simpson. No phone calls please.
3. Intelligence Analyst: working in support to government operations.
Location: Kabul Afghanistan (3-5 yr contract). Must be able to secure or have at minimum a TS security clearance.
- Performing detailed intelligence analysis on a tactical and operational level
- Collecting, collating, and analyzing open source, grey literature, and classified intelligence from a variety of sources;
- Conducting and coordinating the dissemination of intelligence products;
- Gather open-source intelligence, analyze trends, provide a daily intelligence report, and provide expert advice;
- Maintenance of a comprehensive security database;
- Provisions of a weekly classified and unclassified intelligence summary, including executive summary, regional overview and threat assessment;
- Providing a daily intelligence summary and briefing to security team;
- Liaison with other organizations, Embassies, military organizations, the NATO mission, NGOs, and intelligence operatives to produce intelligence reporting;
- Utilizing a range of analytical tools, techniques, and software;
- Delivery of tactical and operational briefings as required, including to senior management, staff, contractors, visitors, and others;
- Armed and is expected to contribute to the defense during an emergency;
Please send CV to the attention of Martin Plante [email protected]
4. McCarthy Tétrault- Positions in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver & Calgary
McCarthy Tétrault is Canada’s leading full-service law firm and they have several job opportunities. You can reach out to Michael Lalande at [email protected]and he will put you in touch with the hiring person directly. The firm values veterans and has several partners and associates that are current/former CF members.
Gestionnaire Bilingue, Traduction & Communication
Bilingual Manager, Translation & Communications
Bilingual Billing Analyst
Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
Legal Assistant, Litigation
Senior Cloud Infrastructure Analyst
5. PSP Investments Veteran Integration program offers veterans the opportunity to transition from military to civilian life by helping them adapt the many skills they have acquired in the military to jobs in the corporate world. This tailored 12-month program includes a personal development plan, coaching, mentoring and sponsorship support as participants step into a role at PSP & benefit from on the job learning. Veteran Integration Program_Program at a Glance_External-FINAL. Visit their website for list of job opportunities. Contact [email protected] for more info.
6. TriggerTech is one of the fastest-growing manufacturing companies in Canada. The team is focused on improving customers’ performance with high-precision, reliable triggers for bolt-action and gas-powered rifles. They serve military, LE, hunting & shooting enthusiasts, and leading rifle manufacturers. Integrity and professionalism are must-haves.